Stainless Steel Mixing Preparation Tank / Beverage Blending Tank
|FOB Price:||US $700 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $700/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TPG-500L
- Processing Material: Sugar
- Control System: PLC
- Specification: ISO9001, CE, CCC, UL
- HS Code: 8422301090
- Composition: Sugar Melting Pot
- Process: Thermal Processing
- Trademark: EcoPura or OEM
- Origin: China
Stainless steel solution preparation mixing tank/oral liquid line /water preparation system /injection solution preparation line
1. Used for the pharmaceutical field, like oral liquid, medicine preparation system, injection line, eye drop line etc
2. Capacity: 100L to 10000L
3. Material: SS316L
4. Design according to GMPs and FDA
5. Aspetic condition design
We can design the solution preparation line according to customer's demand Apply GMP and FDA standard, also we make the turn-key project.
1. This series is designed, produced, pressure tested and accepted according to technical conditions of welded steel canisters, it is functioned as heating and heat-keeping.
2. The volume specifications range from 100L to 10000L, or designed and processed by customers' requirements.
3. The sealing of blending axis is sanitary mechanical sealed with double orbits, the motor reducer, famous brand from Germany and Japan, blends with 30-120r/min, or being adjusted from 0-150r/min by frequency modifying controller.
4. The material of heat keeping is urethane foam, temperature bearing as anti-aging pearl cotton.
5. The interfaces are quick-installation chucks of international standard. The inner material of this series a is imported SUS316L or SUS304, those inner pots are mirror polished for Ra0.28, and outer surface are sub-mirror polished, sandblasted or sub-polished
6. There are level indicator (no-touching supersonic type, sensor or quick-open glass tube), respirator temperature indicator(digital or panel type), CIP cleaner, one view-port, liquid inlets-outlets and manhole.
|Volume||Working pressure||Work Temp(°C)||Agitation speed(rpm)||H(mm)||H1(mm)||D(mm)||D1(mm)||h(mm)|