Carbonated Beverage Mixer / CO2 Water Mixer / Gas Beverage Mixer
|FOB Price:||US $9,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $9,500/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: QHS-5000
- Processing Material: Water,CO2,Syrup
- Control System: PLC
- Specification: ISO9001, CE, CCC, UL
- HS Code: 8422301090
- Composition: Carbonated Drink Mixer
- Process: Mixing Water,CO2,Syrup
- Trademark: EcoPura or OEM
- Origin: China
The carbonator is to mix the syrup, water and carbon dioxide together. The equipment is made of degasser, sugar and water mixer, plate type heat exchanger, carbonized tank, pump and pipes. The degassed water is mixed with syrup at the certain ratio, and cooled to 0-2C degree through plate type heat exchanger, than fully contact with the carbon dioxide in the carbonized tank, realizing carbonation.
The pre-cooled and pre-carbonized liquid flows through the inlet valve into the pot, in which, there is carbonic acid gas as well. The liquid flows out the groove and turns into a liquid curtain for better cooling and good carbonic acid gas absorption. Finally, the treated beverage liquid, powered by the carbonic acid gas pressure, flows into the filling machine.
Quality materials are used for this machine. Especially polished and sanitary steel is used for parts directly contacting the liquid. The machine is designed for various beverage productions. Besides the two-step carbonization, high CO2 content and low production temperature ensures the volume ratio of CO2 and 1L water to be 3.0 to 3.5, or higher.
1. The machine adopts injector for the addition of CO2 and Venturi injector for CO2. The injector can keep constant flow all the time and ensure stationary flowing situation. Besides large area of gasquid mass transfer, small resistance loss, high efficiency, low energy consumption, and simple structure, it adopts the multi-stage mixing pump with reliable performance and low noise. The start/stop controlled by the floating ball liquid level controller on finish cans guarantees the performance of the whole machine.
2. The mixing proportion is accurate and easy for adjustment. With no need of parts replacement, the machine can realize the quick output adjustment and the proportion of syrup and water. The beverage water and thin syrup enter mixing tank after proportioning of the manual adjusting valve with scale. As the water tank and sugar tank are of the same height and pressure, the proportion within the mixing tank remain stable. Prior to access to the mixing tank, they are fully mixed in the mixer; The beverage mixing ratio can be ensured.
3. In the degassing tank, the vacuum pump makes the pressure of dissolved gas in water sprayed into the tank as mist higher than that on the water surface, thus releasing above 90% of O2 from the dissolved water.
4. The machine adopts the plate heat exchanger for cooling. When the beverage water and thin syrup enter mixing tank through the manual adjusting valve with scale, the mixing pump enters the plate heat exchanger after pressure lifting, fully mixing the beverage water and thin syrup. At the same time, making use of the inherent feature of plate heat exchanger, ice water is added on the other side, not only mixing the beverage water and thin syrup, but also reducing temperature and improving carbonation effect. Before entry, appropriate CO2 can be added for a better blend of sugar, water and gas.
5. The machine is convenient to adjust the gas content. According to the requirements of beverage gas content, the adjustment can be done through proper operation.
6. The machine has perfect automatic control system, featured by coordinate action, simple structure, continuous production, and high automation.
7. The machine is fitted with an in-place cleaning technique flow with reasonable structure, convenient for CIP cleaning and in compliance with Food Hygiene Law of the People's Republic of China.
|Production capacity (kg/h)||1500||3000||5000||7000||10000|
|Water-Syrup mixing proportion||3:1-10:1||3:1-10:1||3:1-10:1||3:1-10:1||3:1-10:1|
|Gas Content (CO2:H2O)||2.0-3.8||2.0-3.8||2.0-3.8||2.0-3.8||2.0-3.8|
|Temperature of the chilled water(ºC)||0-4ºC||0-4ºC||0-4ºC||0-4ºC||0-4ºC|
|Pressure of chilled water(Mpa)||0.15-0.25||0.15-0.25||0.15-0.25||0.15-0.25||0.15-0.25|
|Temperature of syrup(ºC)||2-8ºC||2-8ºC||2-8ºC||2-8ºC||2-8ºC|
|Pressure of syrup(Mpa)||0.1-0.2||0.1-0.2||0.1-0.2||0.1-0.2||0.1-0.2|
|Pressure of CO2(Mpa)||0.7-0.8||0.7-0.8||0.7-0.8||0.7-0.8||0.7-0.8|
|Purity of CO2||>99.9%||>99.9%||>99.9%||>99.9%||>99.9%|
|Pressure of storage tank(Mpa)||0.45-0.55||0.45-0.55||0.45-0.55||0.45-0.55||0.45-0.55|
|Overall dimensions (mm)||900*700*2000||2000×1400×2200||2100×1500×2270||2150×1700×2380||2200×1750×2440|